Covid Safety Plan
Covid-19 Safety Plan
The health and well-being of our patients and staff is of great importance. Please assist us by adhering to the following steps to support this:
- Arrive for your appointment no more than 5 minutes early to avoid overcrowding in our waiting rooms.
- Practice social distancing whilst in our rooms. Please sit on the chairs as set out in the waiting room.
- Attend our rooms alone unless others are required to attend: e.g. children and individuals with carers.
In accordance with NSW Health advice, we ask any individuals who have:
- Travelled overseas in the last 14 days or;
- Who are experiencing flu like symptoms/ fever or;
- Who have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive to COVID-19 or;
- Who have been to a known COVID-19 hotspot:
Please stay at home, and contact us to reschedule your appointment.
Bankstown: 02 9708 6011
Rockdale: 02 9592 1282