Your Trusted Chiropractors for Bexley Residents
What is Chiropractic?
A doctor of chiropractic focuses on the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of musculoskeletal issues. Chiropractors also look at the way these disorders may impact the function of your nervous system and general health.
We’ll keep your spine inline
Chiropractic care uses a ‘hands-on’ approach to health through the chiropractic adjustment. This procedure involves applying pressure to stuck joints along the spine and throughout your body. Chiropractors also use soft-tissue manipulation. If you’re interested in learning more about chiropractic, book an appointment with us. Get in touch with The Back Clinic Bexley today.
A Wide Range of Services Available
Chiropractic is used to address a variety of pain related and injury complaints. At The Back Clinic, a trusted and established Bexley chiropractor, we may help with:
Benefits of Chiropractic
There are many ways you may want to address an injury or seek relief from muscular pain, and chiropractic care may offer the solution you need. Without the use of drugs and surgery, here are some of the ways chiropractic may benefit you:
- Chiropractors help the entire musculoskeletal and nervous system
- Chiropractors can help improve your performance and function
- Chiropractors can help improve posture and balance, thus reducing your risk of falls
- Chiropractic may help free up stuck joints
- Chiropractic can be combined with other modalities to address a range of health concerns from a wholistic and fundamental approach.
There are many other benefits you may gain from chiropractic care, you only have to ask us!
Learn more about the benefits of chiropractic by requesting an appointment with your local Bexley chiropractor team today.
Why Should You Choose The Back Clinic Bexley?
- Your first x2 consultations with the Chiropractor are complimentary (no charge).
- If X-rays are required to be taken the fee will be covered by Medicare (Bulk Billed).
- We offer male and female chiropractors.
- We have years of experience and will provide you with our best recommendations.
Do I need a Referral to See a Bexley Chiropractor?
No you do not need a referral to see a chiropractor. In Australia, chiropractors are primary healthcare professionals. This means that you can consult directly with our team of chiropractors.
Give Us a Call
Alternatively, give our clinic a call today and we can discuss your case in greater detail.
Chiropractor in Bexley
Please phone 02 9592 1282
132 Stoney Creek Rd, Bexley, NSW, 2207